Last updated June 15, 2018
Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us when registering on this site, express interest in obtaining information about our event, or otherwise contact us. The information we collect depends on the nature of your interactions with us and can include the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Other similar contact data
We also collect certain information automatically when you use this site. This information does not reveal your identity but may include device and usage information (such as your IP address), browser and device abilities, language preferences, and location. This information is used to maintain the operation of this site and for our internal reporting purposes.
We only disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with laws. We may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, court order, or legal process.
- Vital interests and legal rights. We may disclose your information when it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, illegal activities and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Third-party service providers. We may share your data with third parties who perform services for us and require access to such information to do that work, for example data analysis, email delivery, and hosting services. We do not share, sell, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- With your consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information.
Information from Minors
We do not solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using this website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.